Looking for a personal trainer?
If so, you’re in the right place. We are an independent organization which guarantees the quality of our members. Every personal trainer who is a member is a specialist who will assist you in reaching your fitness goals.
You can use our database to quickly find a specialist. Use our map to find a qualified personal trainer in your area.
How do I recognize a good personal trainer?
In general, a personal trainer should be a member of a professional association, which will examine the trainer’s background before admission and also during the membership period. You can find the examination criteria here.
Here are some tips on how to recognize a good personal trainer:
- The trainer makes a thorough check at the beginning of the sessions, inquiring about the client’s health, goals and personal motivation.
- The trainer conducts a fitness test at the first session.
- The trainer has current CPR-BLS training.
- The trainer writes an invoice or writes a receipt for cash payment.
A good personal trainer:
- is not someone who stands next to the client and counts the steps he takes.
- is not a slavedriver who pushes the client to complete exhaustion.
- opens new horizons to the client from enriching exercise sessions that are fun.